Just a quick update to let you know after another 6 months development cycle Splash Access for Cisco Meraki Wireless is now capable of delivering full screen Video adverts across on devices.
Splash Access now allows you to create a fully customisable captive portal into the Cisco Meraki cloud instantly. As before this allows you to data capture users before they log on to the Wi-Fi network but now Splash Access allows you to push a video or static advert as part of the sign in process. clients please contact us for a demo.
Built for Performance
Enterprise-class Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) access points feature high power radios and enhanced receive sensitivity. Technologies like OFDMA, MIMO, and integrated beamforming maximize capacity without sacrificing range.
- Up to 8 transmit and 8 receive antennas for enhanced performance and better coverage
- Multigigabit Ethernet for up to 5 Gbps over a single existing cable
- Custom RF design supports high client density environments
Dedicated Security Radio
In addition to the high-power 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz client-service radios, most Meraki APs also include a dedicated security radio that:
- Continuously scans and protects against security threats
- Senses the RF environment and adapts to interference
- Automatically configures RF settings to maximize performance